X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Atlantic Management - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Laveen Arizona
  • Atlantic Management Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Atlantic Management fraudulent billing through phone company Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Like two other reports I have seen on your site, I was billed $40 for 2 minutes to a 900 number. The company name is listed as Atlantic Management. This charge was on my regular phone bill.

I have not, to my knowledge, ever contacted this company, though in reading one other report the gentleman did find a computer log that said that his computer did dial the 900 number. I am not computer savy enough to check my computer modem logs, but if my computer did dial this number it is not something that I knowlingly did, so however my computer was directed to dial that number would be fraudulent in itself.

If you are a victim of this fraudulent charge, do not pay it. Contact your telephone company. My phone company, Qwest, removed the charge and the customer service rep that I spoke with told me that they had had MANY complaints about the same situation and that Qwest may sever their agreement with Mid Atlantic to carry the company's charges on the Qwest bill.

Nicola
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2006 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/atlantic-management/phoenix-arizona/atlantic-management-fraudulent-billing-through-phone-company-ripoff-phoenix-arizona-176233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair