X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AT&T Wireless - LDG Financial Services - Forster & Garbus - Palisades Collection - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: frisco Texas
  • AT&T Wireless - LDG Financial Services - Forster & Garbus - Palisades Collection cingular.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AT&T Wireless - LDG Financial Services - Forster & Garbus - Palisades Collection ripoff Nationwide

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
After paying my final bill to AT&T Wireless (3 year client), I received a bill from a collection attorney (Forster & Garbus) on 9/22/03 for amount $212.03. I sent back a certified validation letter and they went away providing no proof.

Again on 6/15/04 I received a bill for $212.03 from LDG Financial Services, LLC. I sent the certified validation letter and they went away providing no proof. Again on 12/13/04 I received a bill from collector LDG Financial Services, LLC. in the amount of $212.03. I sent a third certified validation letter and once again never heard back from anyone with a response to my demand to see "substantiated" proof of the amount in question.

On Monday, September 26, 2005 I received all three of my credit reports via annualcreditreport.com and there was a derogatory account from Palisades Collection from original creditor AT&T Wireless in the amount of $212. I contacted Palisades and updated all of my current contact information as well as requested proof of the amount via their "dispute" process. Palisade was very courteous in their response to my request.

Finally, I called AT&T Receivables Management at (800)544-3859 and spoke to a lady by the name of Kelly who insisted that I give her my social security number and current address so she could reconcile my request through her database. She was very curt and rude and insisted if I did not provide her this information that she could not "help" me resolve my request for the information surrounding the accuracy of the $212.03 in question.

After reluctantly giving her all my information, she said my only recourse was to call Palisades Collection and deal with them. When I questioned her tactics, she hung up on me. * I would like some assistance in getting this issue with AT&T finally resolved so I can clear my name and uphold my clear credit rating.

FORM475: 05-W11012791 / FCC Complaint #

Marcus
frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2005 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-wireless-ldg-financial-services-forster-garbus-palisades-collection/nationwide/att-wireless-ldg-financial-services-forster-garbus-palisades-collection-ripoff-na-158571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair