Complaint Review: AT&T WIRELESS - Dallas Texas

• AT&T WIRELESS
    208 S. Akard St
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

AT&T WIRELESS Why is AT&T billing for a company with a long history of ripping consumers off? Dallas, Texas

I'm at happy with AT&T as a cellular provider but steamed that they would allow Predictomobile.com to rip me off by billing for services we did not order through AT&T.

Contacting Predictomobile only resulted in a partial refund and a promise to discuss a full refund when their corporate office called me. No call has been received despite speaking to their "customer service" representitive twice.

AT&T also promised a refund for three months even though the rip-off spanned a much longer period of time.

I should not have to audit the bills of a reliable well known company to make sure some scam artist that I would never do business with has suddenly piggybacked onto their billing process.  In addition, a quick Internet search showed dozens of reports of rip-offs by PredictoMobile.

AT&T has an obligation to get me my money back and stop doing business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2010 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-wireless/dallas-texas-75202/att-wireless-why-is-att-billing-for-a-company-with-a-long-history-of-ripping-consumers-594430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content