X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AT&T Wireless - Redmond Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mt Eden Kentucky
  • AT&T Wireless Redmon Washington Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

AT&T Wireless Bad Phones, bad service & unexplained items Internet Redmond Washington

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Bad wireless service, one problem after another with cellphones will not change from at&t wireless, over to extended area. Keep at&t on screen with very low signal or no signal at all, therefore the phone will not work in these areas. Have had large number of dropped calls, I am unable to use a large number of my anytime minutes due to bad performance of current phone, If your in an extended area which I live in performance is even worse, signal is constantly going up & down.

Have had lot of calls disconnected due to this factor, Another area of gripe, is if you change your plan your service aggrement is also extended, mine was extended without being told anything about this, I don't understand how they can legally do this without you signing an extension.

I signed up for a one year service agreement to end on 11/07/2004 no longer & when I changed my plan it got extended out to 02/07/05, this is a very dirty trick, especially when your not told any thing about this. Another item of gripe I have is when I took out my cellular service I was not told AT&T Wireless was trying to sell out to another company. I found that out 2 months after I got my service, the company they sold out to I have had previous experience with.

The service I got through Cingular was even worse now it looks as if I'm going top be stuck in the whole same mess again. Till my service agreement ends. My current plan has 600 anytime minutes on it I lost 300 minutes last month due phone or service problems, I realize I'm not doing anything but wasting my money, but I don't dare change my plan & get another service aggrement extension tacked on to my current service.

So what am I suppose to do, the service I've got has guaranteed that, I will terminate my service at the end of the agreement wasting my money or not.

Terry
Mt Eden, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att-wireless/redmond-washington/att-wireless-bad-phones-bad-service-unexplained-items-internet-redmond-washington-91900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair