X  |  CLOSE

PO Box 5014
    Carol Stream, Illinois
    United States

AT&T Double billing for internet service Carol Stream Illinois

I ordered 5mgb internet service from AT&T and when it was being installed I changed my order to 25mgb.  I paid for service for 5mgb for a week and was then changed to 25mgb.

I paid my first bill which covered the billing period of 9/11 through 10/10.  When my second bill arrived I was charged $15.33 for a change in service from 5mg to 25 mg from 9/11-10/10 and 9/18-10/10.  Both periods covering the billing period that I had already paid for.

In addition, I had been told by two AT&T employees that there would be no additional charges to change service from 5mg to 25mg other than an additional monthly change from $30 a month to $40 a month.  When I spoke to AT&T customer service I was told there was no way to remove the $15.33 charge.  This is a rip off.  The charge should be removed and I should be credited the $15.33 charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2018 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/att/carol-stream-illinois-60197-5014/att-double-billing-for-internet-service-carol-stream-illinois-1465286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content