X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Attorney Laurence Heckers Office - Hamilton New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Northville Michigan
  • Attorney Laurence Heckers Office #2C South Gold Dr Hamilton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Attorney Laurence Heckers Office Rip-Off and Very Rude Unprofessional People Hamilton New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I have been contacted by these people for several monthes now. Everytime I talk to them they are even more rude than the time before. I have an outstanding debt to a credit card company that I opened last year in the amount of 376.02. I do not have a checking account and explained that to the woman that I was speaking with. She proceeded to ask me for my husbands,which I am cannot give her...my husband would have to. When I expained this to her she started saying things like "well you guys are in it for better or worse so just get his check book and give me the numbers" also "he wont be mad so just get it and we can be done with this, it is not our fault you do not pay your bills".

I expained to her that if she would send me a statement or a letter that I could send a money order to her and she said that she cannot send a statement because it is a attorneys office not the creditor. After that She read me my address which was an address that I lived at 4 years ago. The credit card was opend one year and three monthes ago...so how did she have that address.

Also this company has been calling my parents house and speaking with my father telling him that it is very important and I have an outstanding debt that needs to get paid. I have not lived at home for six years.....I understand that I have this debt and I have been in contact with the actual creditor to repay the balance. I just do not know what to do about these people and need some advice.

They are threatening to send this to the "attorney" and I am going to end up paying three times the amount because of legal fees. I did not think that you can make threats like these. Please help I am really confused on what to do.

Danielle
Northville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/attorney-laurence-heckers-office/hamilton-new-jersey/attorney-laurence-heckers-office-rip-off-and-very-rude-unprofessional-people-hamilton-new-320914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair