X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AUDIO TRADER - OREM Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SPRING CHURCH Pennsylvania
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AUDIO TRADER 1215 WEST 540 SOUTH OREM, Utah U.S.A.

AUDIO TRADER ripoff FAILURE TO DELIVER AFTER BILLING OREM Utah

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am in the military and I am currently serving a year over in South Korea. I am getting ready to head back to the states but already have plans on being deployed again to Iraq. So if you could please help me out asap it would be deeply appriciated.

I had ordered a subwoofer called JL audio 13 inch W7. I had payed $569.00 for the subwoofer and $59.95 for the shipping fee. The date I had purchased the merchandise was March 18th 2004.

Brandon Peterson has sent me e-mails I believe to get extra time before I reported it. They have been about people hacking into his computers and shortages on stock. Well I have tried to get in contact with someone in the company countless times. The phone number is no good and i am not sure about the address.

I read other rip off reports on google.com about the same thing. I also seen that Mr. Peterson has been found guilty for this once already and is currently paying back the people. So if any of this information has not helped you, please contact me for anything.

If anyone reads this please contact me by using the rebuttal box below so i know the situation is being dealt with.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Anthony
SPRING CHURCH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2004 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/audio-trader/orem-utah-84058/audio-trader-ripoff-failure-to-deliver-after-billing-orem-utah-91692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair