X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Audiofile 6.0 - Orange Park Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: 32210 Florida
  • Audiofile 6.0 Blanding Blvd Orange Park, Fl Orange Park, Florida U.S.A.

Audiofile 6.0 ripoff Orange Park Florida

It was last wednesday when I was going to Best Buy when two white females in a white van stopped me and asked if I wanted to buy home entertainment system speakers. So I looked at them and the retail price was $2,000.

I didn't know to much about speakers. he told me he work at sound advice and they were trying to sell some speakers that their manager ordered. Yeah I was stupid to believe it and bought two for $370. then the next day I saw them in a green ford expedition. I tried to trail them but traffic was real busy. Then I looked on the internet in I saw this.

maurice
32210, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/audiofile-60/orange-park-florida/audiofile-60-ripoff-orange-park-florida-69585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content