X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Audiofile - Baton Rouge Louisiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Harahan LA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Audiofile Essen Lane Baton Rouge, Louisiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 225-715-1057
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Audiofile Speakers ripoff dishonest fraudulent sales people rip-off scam dirt bags Baton Rouge Louisiana

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Today, there was an attempt to make me the next victim of the vicious Audiofile speaker scam. Just the same as other victims in this scam, I was stopped in traffic by two individuals. They then proceeded in trying to sell me a ahome audio system. They followed me into my apartment complex where they kept persisiting on selling me their extra goods. It was the same routine in the fact that if they did not sell these speakers to me, their boss would keep them to himself. They said they were on the way to a job and they wanted to sell me the speakers before their boss kept them.

Little did they know i knew of the scam and simultaneously i alerted my friend through the use of my cell phone and had them call the cops. I thought for once in my life I had finally got the bad guys. Bad news, apparently it is legal to scam people out of their money through fradulent claims out of the back of a mini van.

Yes folks you can rip people off with cash deals on the sides. The cops told me basically the only thing I could do is call the better business bureau. Well I have got one better. If you have been ripped off by the Audiofile scam, here is the number to the scam artist. Call and ask for Chris and say you want some Audiofile speakers. Here is the infamous number: 225-715-1057.

Chad
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2002 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/audiofile/baton-rouge-louisiana/audiofile-speakers-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-sales-people-rip-off-scam-dirt-bags-baton-r-23431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair