X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aura Mfg - Hanford California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: North Las Vegas Nevada
  • Aura Mfg satanshop.com Hanford, California U.S.A.

Alternatives Pride Emporium, Satan's Shop, Beproud.com, Aura Manufacturing Company False advertising, Fraudulant activity, Delivery Issues Hanford California

I ordered $159.50 worth of merchandise on 7/16/06 from this business (under their web address satanshop.com). They advertise delivery via UPS in 10-14 days from the order date. I received a confirmation e-mail from them on the same day that said, "You may track your order status by writing to orders@satanshop.com". They took the money out of my bank on 7/26/06. On 7/27/06, I e-mailed them to find out what the status of my order was. I received no response from them.

In reviewing their website again I noticed they specifically stated to not e-mail them if it's still within the 10-14 day period. I waited 2 more days, and on 7/29/06, I e-mailed them a second time. Again, no response. I e-mailed them yet again on 8/2/06, letting them know that if I did not hear a response from them or receive my merchandise within 5 days, I wanted my money refunded to me.

Once again no response. I had thought this was a reputable company because of the layout of the website and their advertisements on how they process credit cards, their membership in merchantfraudsquad.com, comodo authentic site: secured by ssl (secure ordering), and the shipping of merchandise via UPS. They are operating under false advertisement and have fraudulant activities by taking peoples money and not providing the goods advertised.

Jeff
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2006 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aura-mfg/hanford-california-93232/alternatives-pride-emporium-satans-shop-beproudcom-aura-manufacturing-company-false-a-204719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content