X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aurora Loans - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: msilva — Dracut Massachusetts USA
  • Aurora Loans 601 5th Ave Scotsbluff, NE 69361 Internet United States of America

I too want to enter a class action suit against the criminals.  4551 at aol.  Can anyone give me the names and home address of the President and CFO/CEO so I can make personal contact?

I have never been late on a loan payment.  I find it best not to make a payment if you want to talk to the criminals.  Thay will call you before your late if not recieved on the due date.

I was activated for Iraq in 2006 and it took over 10 months to reduce my interest rate to the required 6% by law.  I never recieved a credit for the over charges.  My Massachusetts Democratic State Senators were contacted on several occasions and refuse to help.  The Attorney General is afraid of any big business or refuses to help the military.

I have been trying to refinance my property.  I pay 8% on my loan.  I have had to pay several fee's to have the criminals review my request and pay for property evaluations.  My property is still worth more than I paid or owe on it.  I get denied every time.  They always encourage me to go through the process.  They told me I was bankrupt, had no credit, and not enough income.  I went out and bought another house at twice the price and then refinanced the house I bought with out any problems.  I guess Aurora has thier own rules.  I'm willing to walk away, but would rather take down some of the criminals at Aurora first.  Time to take away thier money and reputation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aurora-loans/internet/aurora-loans-lehman-bros-and-the-american-taxpayer-refuse-to-refinance-refuse-to-modify-576565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

"ARCL SONG".......just type in 665528 at this website and......

POSTED: Friday, February 25, 2011
it appears as 'Consumer Comment #26' at Ripoff Report #665528.

*********************************   MORTGAGE ALERT  ********************************
*Make sure to type in 481508 at this website and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.

"ARCL POEM"........just type in 281113 at this site and learn more about 'Adjustable Rate Car Loans'........

POSTED: Friday, February 04, 2011

and how they'll save our country and put the USA and Europe back into high gear, okay?

ADDED BONUS: Make sure to type in 665528 at this site and go to 'Consumer Comment #6' at Ripoff Report #665528 and read more about how ARCL's will save our economy, okay?

BREAKING NEWS: It was just reported that "FED SONG" was posted at the BANK OF AMERICA page of Ripoff Report....

POSTED: Tuesday, October 12, 2010
in the consumer comments section.

"WALL STREET SONG" is also available at the BANK OF AMERICA page too.

"GOLDMIN SAX POEM".....

POSTED: Friday, April 30, 2010
is available at the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site. Anyone can 'Google' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and that should take you to where it is posted.

"GOLDMIN SUX POEM" is available at the GOLDMAN SACHS page of this site.

WELCOME TO WALL STREET- ONE MASSIVE LIE

*****************************MORTGAGE ALERT*****************************

*Make sure to read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports at the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site for valuable information if you have a mortgage.