Complaint Review: Austin National Smokers

Nationwide

Austin National Smokers NOT SATISFIED WITH COMPANY Brownsburgh Indiana

*Author of original report: 4 years later

*Consumer Comment: VERY SATISFIED WITH COMPANY

REPORT WAS CHANGED! THIS GUY IS NO GOOD! OWES PEPOLE MONEY OR PRODUCT FROM CAL-to NY! CLOSED BUSINESS SO IS PROBABLY TRYING TO START NEW COMPANY TO SUCKER MORE PEOPLE.DO YOUR HOMEWORK WELL IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY BBQ COOKER.MAKE SURE COMPANY HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF BBB FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS1!

Dave

Darock
Toronto, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/austin-national-smokers/nationwide/austin-national-smokers-not-satisfied-with-company-brownsburgh-indiana-358647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

4 years later

AUTHOR: dr - (U.S.A.)

I have never recieved small claims court award from this guy as he has closed company. I have made corrections to the concession trailer myself. I have recieved the title for the trailer and it is legally registerer in my name in Ohio.Austin started his business mfg. BBQ smokers and this cooker makes great BBQ. It is built on a 20ft car hauling trailer...very sturdy and has a steel barn roof...very durable.I have worked this trailer in my area since 2006 and have a very good reputation.Troy Austin was(?) the ripoff artist...not me(Dave Rock)

VERY SATISFIED WITH COMPANY

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

I bought a pit from him just last year. I would have bought from him again if I ever needed another pit. Sorry, to hear that the business closed. He was a pleasure to do business with. He sure knew his BBQ.

Jon