Complaint Review: austinlocksmith24.com/contact

• austinlocksmith24.com/contact
    austin, Texas
    USA

austinlocksmith24.com/contact LOCKSMITH AUSTIN 24 IS A SCAMMER austin Texas

austinlocksmith24.com/contact Kay from the 512 675 0155 said locksmith service call is $10 plus unlocking the door starts @$25. I agreed for the appt.

My bedroom interior door was locked and we couldn't unlock it. Mike Cohen arrived. Spent a few moments with the door. Said it was a k1 lock(he speaks in a foreign middle eastern accent). He said prices begin @$269 I said that was too much.

Then he started texting someone and said $175. I said no its too much $100 is as high. Then we agreed on $125 because it was urgent that my children get in their bedroom.

Afterwards, I felt scammed and called Cothrons and the Austin Key Guy to see if this type of bartering service is legal. They advised me that I was scammed and should contact BB and the DPS Private Security Bureau. I don't have Mike's security locksmith #. He didn't show it NOR is it listed on this invoice.

GO TO LOCAL AUSTIN LOCKSMITHS ONLY. $75 is the hightest to unlock an interior standard key lock that only cost $10. I was RIPPED OFF and intimidated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2017 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/austinlocksmith24comcontact/austin-texas-78728/austinlocksmith24comcontact-locksmith-austin-24-is-a-scammer-austin-texas-1366445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content