Complaint Review: Austintown Auto Sales - Austintown Ohio

5275 Mahoning Avenue
    Austintown, Ohio
    United States

Austintown Auto Sales Sold me a lemon Austintown Ohio

I bought a pt cruiser the same day going home my speedometer went out on the high way. Then the next day it stalled out. I called Doug the owner and he said take it to his mechanic for his mechanic to look at it. his mechanic looks at it and tells me there’s nothing wrong so I had to drive all the way back home which is a 45 minute drive and it was still doing the same thing except the check engine light would only flash and then it would stall out so I called Doug again and he told me he couldn’t do nothing that I bought it as is so I waited a couple weeks until I was on the highway and my car stalled out and I almost got into a car accident because I had to pull over to the side of the highway so the next day I got it to start and I drove it from my house to Austin town again and it stalled out six times getting there I talk to the owner he said he wanted his mechanic to look at it and if the mechanic found there was nothing wrong he would buy it back well the mechanic came back four days later and said there was nothing wrong so Doug told us he would make us an offer on the car so the next day he called my dad told him that if we didn’t come get the car he was going to put in impound. The car they sold me is dangerous extremely dangerous it’s air bag light has been on they said it was just a lose wire under the seat I unplugged it plugged it back in and it’s still on!! They are nice to your face but once you got the lemon they will lie until they can’t lie anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/austintown-auto-sales/austintown-ohio-44515/austintown-auto-sales-sold-me-a-lemon-austintown-ohio-1451350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content