X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Auto LeaseAuthority.com - Dunedin Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Corpus Christi Tx
  • Auto LeaseAuthority.com 205 Edgewater Drive Dunedin, Florida U.S.A.

Auto LeaseAuthority.com, Auto Lease Lab, Internet Auto Solutions Scam, Ripoff false promises Dunedin Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
To all interested in this company beware. I first heard about them last year. I told my fiance it sounded like a scam. I have learned from others that if it sounds to good to be true, IT USUALLY IS. They tried to get $10,000.00 down, which I am glad was not agreed upon. Then they promised 60-day money back guarantee, plus the business plans non-production if any.

After months of communication with AutoLeaseAuthority.com, my fiance and brother agreed to take part in the opportunity. I tried to be positive and helped with all the work. Tony caled occasionally to tell us how well we were doing. Also ensured us he was updating the software which would enhance our earning potential.

Now, after a month of NO earnings we are getting disgusted. Tony continuously attempts to lure us into believing when it rains it pours. The problem is even if 50 people want to lease, they do not have the vehicles or financing capability to do so. After following all the procedures of our agreement, Tony Hart has notified us that we are not getting a refund.

I suggest if you hear the names AutoLeaseAuthority.com, Internet Auto Solutions, Auto Lease Lab. Or TONY HART, Mike Curry, Teresa Alexander I am warning you to look the other way or you to will be here filing a RipOff Report.

Elke
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-leaseauthoritycom/dunedin-florida-34698/auto-leaseauthoritycom-auto-lease-lab-internet-auto-solutions-scam-ripoff-false-promis-23772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair