Complaint Review: Auto Market of Florida - Orlando Florida

• Auto Market of Florida
    2741 N Orange Blossom Trail
    Orlando, Florida
    United States

Auto Market of Florida AMF Financial Group Bad Business Practices - Stay Away From Them! Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Hired an Attorney

Stay away from them. They are liars. Very bad business practices. They are clueless. Not to be trusted!

After voluntarily surrending my car they gave me a letter that says you accepting in collateral the car as satisfaction of debt but you keep reporting to my credit report that I owe you $9,865.00 when should be reported as $0.
Doing this is not considered satisfaction of debt as your letter says.

After speaking with your finance manager about this he is clueless.

I will be consulting an attorney regarding this and taking legal action if needed in order to get this matter taken care of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2018 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-market-of-florida/orlando-florida-34744/auto-market-of-florida-amf-financial-group-bad-business-practices-stay-away-from-them-1438411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hired an Attorney

AUTHOR: Javier - (United States)

I consulted an attorney regarding this and was told that they need to report it to my credit report as a $0 debt and not as a repossession since the letter clearly says satisfaction of debt. This attorney sent them a letter on April 12, 2018 so they can comply and as of today, April 25 they have not done the right thing.

If they don't at the end, I will be taking them to court.