X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AUTO TRAIL TRANSPORTERS - Bayville New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dunwoody Georgia
  • AUTO TRAIL TRANSPORTERS 255 Bayville Ave. Bayville, New York U.S.A.

AUTOTRAIL TRANSPORTERS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR SCHEDULING, TOO MANY EXCUSES, & WASTE OF MY TIME Bayville New York

*Author of original report: AUTOTRAIL TRANSPORTERS ARE TERRIBLE. THEY SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Hi,

Its now Wednsday and they are telling me they MIGHT pick it up Friday or Saturday, and they can't even give me a round-about time on when they will arrive. They said they cannot give me a discount and if I wanted a refund I would have to send them a letter and then they would charge me $75.00 for cancelling the contract.

Now I'm in a new state with no vehicle and no other information. I even asked to speak with the supervisor and I'm ALWAYS told he's out of the office. But I was told to call back at 5:00pm to speak with him ( they close at 5:00pm) for five minutes before he leaves. One particualr girl there is EXTREMELY rude. Some advice for others needing their car shipped, don't use them at all.
They have horrible customer service and they don't know what they are doing.

Navi
Dunwoody, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auto-trail-transporters/bayville-new-york-11709/autotrail-transporters-poor-customer-service-poor-scheduling-too-many-excuses-waste-o-104273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTOTRAIL TRANSPORTERS ARE TERRIBLE. THEY SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS

AUTHOR: Chanel - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, October 22, 2004
I would like to make a huge complaint about Auto Trail Transporters Inc. I recently relocated out of New York and I needed my car shipped. I had scheduled a pick up with them on 8/13/04. They had told me specifically that my car would be picked up on Monday and delivered by Friday the latest. I had to make a charge of $300.00 for half of the cost. Its now Wednesday and they are telling me they might pick it up Friday or Saturday, and they can't even give me a round-about time on when they will arrive. They said they cannot give me a discount and if I wanted a refund I would have to send them a letter and then they would charge me $75.00 for canceling the contract. Now I'm in a new state with no vehicle and no other information. I even asked to speak with the supervisor and I'm ALWAYS told he's out of the office. But I was told to call back at 5:00pm to speak with him (they close at 5:00pm) for five minutes before he leaves. One particular girl there is EXTREMELY rude, JEN. Some advice for others needing there car shipped, don't use them at all. They have horrible customer service and they don't know what they are doing.

Well I decided to revise my last entry about Autotrail. They still SUCK, but FRANK, who claimed to be the owner or whatever LIED to me big time. He originally told me the cancellation fee would be $75.00, but why did I only end up getting a deposit of $50.00 back?? There was a $250.00 assessment fee. Not only that but he had the nerve to yell and curse me out for bothering his employees everyday. Come on be serious, $250.00 for absolutely nothing?! If anything I'm the one who should get that money. I work in customer service as well and if anyone at my company ever treated customers the way Autotrail did, they would be fired. If I knew then what I know now, I would have definitely went with a higher priced company.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair