X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Autopartsgiant - Bellflower California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hancock Wisconsin
  • Autopartsgiant 16429 Lakewood Blvd. Bellflower, California U.S.A.

Autopartsgiant Deceptive tactics, Rude to the max when found out! Bellflower California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I called the 800 number to check a discrepency in their parts description. When the employee told me that the two,(distinctly different), parts I was enquiring about were "just the same" I asked him to clarify what he meant and he asked me if I'd "like to place an order now"? I told him no thank you, as I could clearly see that he didn't know what he was talking about. I called back to try to get someone who knows about auto parts. I got a different guy who didn't seem to know the difference between strut assemblies and strut inserts. He called me "Fu*#in Stupid" and hung up.

I called back and got the same guy. When I asked if I heard him right he said "yea", so I asked him why that was. He told me to Fu*#in Figure it Out!" and hung up. The scary part is that their web-site looks very legitimate. Buyers beware!

Win
Hancock, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/autopartsgiant/bellflower-california-90706-5121/autopartsgiant-deceptive-tactics-rude-to-the-max-when-found-out-bellflower-california-273908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair