X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Keri — Knoxville United States
  • Avadulce

United States

Avadulce Patrice Took money but never sent product

I placed and order over a month ago and then 2 weeks after they took the money I started emailed them! They finally emailed back and said the color I ordered was out of stock so I emailed them (Patrice is who emails come from) and told her a diff color!

I emailed her 6 times (was mad) here it is 2 weeks later and still hasn’t shipped out! I have been emailing them like 2x a day the past week and they won’t respknd to me now! Guess it’s timw to contact my bank tomorrow! Just don’t waste your time or money with this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2019 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avadulce/-/avadulce-patrice-took-money-but-never-sent-product-1473220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content