X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Gladys — Key West United States
  • AVAS FLOWERS FLORIST United States

AVAS FLOWERS FLORIST THEY NEVER DELIVERY THE FLOWERS

On 09-14-2018 I called Avas Local Florist, it's the way the have their advertisment, The flowers was suppose to be delivery the following day at the catholic church by 2:30 p.m, 09-15-2018, I explained to the person I was speaking with, the flowers had to be delivery by the time I was asking.

because there was another mass before, I'm very disappoinment and hurt, because the decease was my best friend, we were very closed, and I find this people they don't has any decency at all, I tried to communicate with costumer service, they sent me an e-mail that it was not delivery, I think it's time to eliminate this company, not only I lost my money, they also are fraudulent. I paid with credit card).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2018 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avas-flowers-florist/-/avas-flowers-florist-they-never-delivery-the-flowers-1461267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair