X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Bridget — Hamburg New York United States
  • Avas Flowers 300 Corporate Dr. Mahwah, NJ United States

Avas Flowers Deceptive advertising Mahwah NJ

False advertisement! Do not order from Avas Flowers! The flower arrangement that was on line that I ordered did not look anything like the arrangement that was sent to my friend. I understand it might not be exact but the arrangement I order on line had blues and purples in it and the one that was sent was pretty much all white and in a bigger bulky white vase.

I was so embarrassed when my friend sent me a picture of the arrangement. The arrangement was delivered late Friday night so I didn't see picture until late Saturday. I decided to wait until Monday to send email about my concerns. I must have sent to wrong person at AVAS because the email I got to take the survey must not respond back to customers....even when the email did not say "do not reply back to this email ".

I finally sent to customer service and they told me sorry that you are unhappy about the arrangement that was sent but nothing can be done because it was just outside the 24 hour period...are you kidding me?? So I replied again and said that it was unacceptable. I got a phone message saying sorry about the flowers we are giving you a 10% refund. Mind you I could bearly understand her and she couldn't have read the script any more clearer.

I got another email from another "manager" (so they say) and they said they would give me a 10% refund.... that is $6.49!! What an insult when I spent $80 for premium flowers that looked like someone threw in a vase and had no color. I sent another email saying I wanted to talk to supervisor. Josie (if that is even her real name because she wouldn't give me her last name) did call me and told me the same thing that they can only offer 10 % ($6.49) I swear they read it from a script. I don't mind spending money on premium products or in this case what was shown on line, but it wasn't even close. I should have googled them before I ordered from them. How can they still be in business with all those complaints and be proud of what they do??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2018 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avas-flowers/mahwah-nj-07430/avas-flowers-deceptive-advertising-mahwah-nj-1441287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair