X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Averi Torres - Malibu California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mount Airy North Carolina
  • Averi Torres Malibu, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 310-457-4406

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Add Averi Torres, "Malibu's Resident Psychic" to your list of psychic rip-offs and a very expensive one at that. Your first phone "reading" is a hefty $375 and mine was totally fake. She asked lots of questions and the few predictions she made never materialized. She also hooks you but offering future readings at only $1.00 per minute since you're an "established client" after the first reading. The huge difference in price should have been a tip off. The hefty first time fee must be because she knows you won't be calling back.

Her web-site claims she's been featured in several popular magazines including my favorite, Cosmopolitan, but the fact is, she only ADVERTISES in these magazines.

Don't bother emailing her regarding the predictions not coming true either. She never even responded to my email. An expensive lesson learned.

Holly
Mount Airy, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2006 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/averi-torres/malibu-california/averi-torres-ripoff-malibu-california-212482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AVERI, Malibu Psychic NEVER RIPPED OFF ANYONE in 47 yrs of business.

AUTHOR: Averi - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 07, 2008
I do not know the person who filed the RipOff Report nor is she in my data base by the name or address she used as a client. It is easy to find my fee schedule by calling my assistant but that does not mean this person had an appointment with me. The fees that she claimed I charged in 2006 are not accurate. My office has no record of her.

I have an excellent customer service record and complainant would have been replied to immediately if she was real and had really called. We have no record of her or her call which I definitely would have if she was legit.

I respectfully request proof that this ever happened.

Averi

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair