Complaint Review: Avila Screen Cream

• Avila Screen Cream
    3301-R Coors Blvd NW #276
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    United States

Avila Screen Cream Y9 Skin Care CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION Albuquerque New Mexico

I ordered skin care cream from Avila and was supposed to only pay for Shipping. My credit card was charged for $195.82! The telephone number that was linked to the charges (888-413-3978) contantly rang busy. I FINALLY found a number (888-535-4536) and got through to someone--who repeatedly said they could give me a discount and would reduce the charges on the monthly fees. Then, the rep had the audacity to say he would give me a 30, then 50% discount/refund on the money they STOLE from my account.

After about 20 minutes, I guess he got tired and FINALLY told me he would give me a full refund. I asked for confirmation on the refund AND Cancellation of the entire account. The rep I spoke to was extremely professional--but this product is complete SCAM. I did not receive ANYTHING regarding a 14-day trial or else my credit card would be charged--DONT DO IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2018 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content