Complaint Review: AVISPL -
AVISPL Horrible AV Contractors
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
AVISPL is by far the worst contractor I've ever dealt with for AV setup. They are unprofessional, incompetant, and are extremely difficul to to work with. I am a network admin that was forced to work with them for setup of our new office space. Here are just a few of the things I had to deal with:
1. They do not know how their equipment works. If I asked them how their devices connect to each other or what ports needed to be opened on the firewall, I get blank stares or I get emailed a setup guide. These are not my devices. I am not going to read a setup guide for a device that you manage.
2. They will blame you for any problems. If anything can't connect you will get email responses about how "the problem lies with your IT department" when they provide no notice that nothing is working. When you ask for clarification, you will get a response 3 days later with a link to a setup guide.
3. Slow response time in general. We put in a request for cabling 3 MONTHS before we needed it and we kept getting the run around about how the people who needed to approve it were out of the office, or that we didn't send the proper requirements (spoiler alert: we did, when we sent the initial request, but of course they "lost" it. We had people working off wifi for 2 weeks until they came in and did the cabling. Also, any email they send with a request for you will have the "please respond asap this is urgent" message tacked onto the end. However, when you do the same to them? Expect a response in a couple days.
4. No respect for company property. During setup, if it isn't tied down, it's considered up for grabs by AVISPL. I had patch cables that unpacked and bundled SPECIFICALLY to use with our network switches. Of course, AVISPL helped themselves to my cables without asking. They left trash in our server room. They leave equipment plugged and in the way when they leave for the day or weekend.
5. Poor project planning. You would think with a huge project like an office setup that there would be preliminary meetings with the IT department to go over requirements right? Nope. They do their own thing then when it's convenient for THEM, they will ask you what your networks are like. We had polycom units setup that didn't work for months because they didn't send us what ports needed to be opened on our firewalls. They also tried to setup wireless routers on our network switches when it was against policy to have any router plugged into our switches.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend AVISPL to mow my front lawn. They are beyond incompetant and frankly they should be out of business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2018 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avispl/-/avispl-horrible-av-contractors-1463239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.