X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: B & B Automotive Group, LLC - Spokane Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Spokane Washington
  • B & B Automotive Group, LLC N. 6321 Nevada Spokane, Washington U.S.A.

B & B Automotive Group, LLC Poor business practices Spokane Washington

*Author of original report: and...

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I just wanted to bring a business to your attention that does not operate in a professional manner. I purchased a car from B&B automotive on N. 6321 Nevada for a reasonable price yet the car was junk I found out throughout the month I had it. I took it back to them and traded it in to them for a different vehicle. The vehicle needed a couple things in which they fixed them before I took ownership of the vehicle.

The owner was in a hurry after it took me two days to work out the deal with him when he was never there! So finally he got there and he agreed to do the deal. All sounded good and he rushed the paperwork seeing as I been there all day two days in a row! I drove off in my new car and all was good untill I looked closer at the contract.

Instead of taking money off on the new vehicle for my trade in vehicle he added 900 dollars to the price!!!! (I bought that vehicle from him also!) This showed as a negative trade in value. He said he would give me the money I put into the first vehicle off on my new vehicle, but added 900 dollars to it instead! I tried to contact him multiple times and left a message on his voice mail with no call back or response whatsoever.

Now a month later still waiting for him to contact me and he had my car repossessed. I was fully willing to pay the amount due except I wanted to talk about my contract first. I know I probably have no recourse since I did sign the contract but I would like others to know what kind of business they run over there! The owner's name is chris (one of em) he is the one that wrote up the contract. I just hope noone else has to have this happen to them

Scammed
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/b-b-automotive-group-llc/spokane-washington-99208/b-b-automotive-group-llc-poor-business-practices-spokane-washington-389226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

and...

AUTHOR: Scammed - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, November 08, 2008
Furthermore my payment was only due on 10/31 and he had the repo order go out on 11/05 to be repo'd on 11/08. I feel that is a bit quick to repossess a vehicle especially without calling and asking for a payment or anything! A simple phone call (like 3 days after I purchased the vehicle and left a voice message that was never returned) to resolve these issues could of prevented this! Now I have called the business and talked to an employee that stated I could not come in and get the vehicle today 11/08 even if I brought the payment! Of course Chris the owner won't be in untill monday (he also stated) and that is iffy weather he will be there then, given his past performance on being there. If only one person can accomplish anything, why bother having employees?

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair