Complaint Review: BACKLINKS VAULT - Internet

• Reported By: MATTHEW ANTON SCAM — Alabama
  • BACKLINKS VAULT

Internet
    USA

BACKLINKS VAULT BACKLINKSVAULT, MATTHEW ANTON SCAM WEBSITE COMPANY OFFERS BOGUS SEARCH RANKING HELP AND PHONEY SEO http://backlinksvault.com/ Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: backlink-vault.com is NOT BacklinksVault.com

MATTHEW ANTON THE SCAMMER / OWNER OF THIS SHAM SITE IS RIPPING OFF PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY, OVER PROMISING AND NEVER DELIVERING.   THERE ARE ALL SORTS OF THREADS OVER THE NET COMPLAINING ON HOW PEOPLE GOT SCAMMED BY MATTHEW ANTON AND HIS "BACKLINKS VAULT" COMPANY.

HERES A FEW REVIEWS, AND IF YOU LOOK ON FLIPPA: HERES TRYING TO SELL THIS SCAM, SCAM COMPANY TO ANOTHER UNSUSPECTING POOR PERSON

Re: Dont use backlink-vault.com - scam

Lol@ infiltrator It amazes me how they guys can even attempt at running a profitable business when they make half-assed troll attempts like this. [continued below]....
.....
Originally Posted by promosirupiah View Post
When I search google, I found that this is for sale on flippa
Well, this thread will ruin its reputation on google search result
but its on Auto pilot
This member has been permanently banned from BHW.

Dont use backlink-vault.com - scam
When I search google, I found that this is for sale on flippa
Well, this thread will ruin its reputation on google search result

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/backlinks-vault/internet/backlinks-vault-backlinksvault-matthew-anton-scam-website-company-offers-bogus-search-r-1094755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

backlink-vault.com is NOT BacklinksVault.com

AUTHOR: The REAL Matthew Anton & BacklinksVault.com - ()

You have, unbenounced to you, left a negative report for me - Matthew Anton, the real owner of BacklinksVault.com along with my brother Dan Anton.

This is the title of the thread submitted:

"Dont use backlink-vault.com - scam"

backlink-vault.com is not owned by us now or at any previous time. You can see people even coming to our defense here:

"Seems like backlinksvault.com was the original site, and this guy, infiltrator whatever, bought backlinks-vault.com just to deceive people and trying to ruin the reputation of the original backlinksvault.com services.."

We service over 8000 happy business owners each month, and pride ourselves on transparency, value/results and customer service.

My Linkedin (over 11 recommendations) - http://linkedin.com/matthewanton

My Google+ - (over 3,300 followers) - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MatthewAnton/posts

contact@backlinksvault.com