X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness - New Rochelle New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: syosset New York
  • Bally Total Fitness BallyTotalFitness.com New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

Bally Total Fitness ripoff! New Rochelle New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I first joined Ballys my first semester at college. I was getting almost a full scholarship to be on one of the schools teams. When I joined I was led to believe I was signing for a 1 year contract when I found out it was for 3 years.

Well after about 3 months of being there I ended up getting hurt. I got a stress fracture and tendonitis. I tried to cancel but they wouldn't let me. So I had to close my Debit card that they were charging me from.

After letters and letters from their collection agency we called up again, and said that "You have to be permantly disabled in order to cancel" Well guess what... I ended up losing my scholarship because I couldn't compete on my schools team, and I had to transfer. And 3 years later I still can't go for a jog because I still have pains.

If anyone knows how to help please let me know. I'm tired of Ballys and they are destroying my credit. And I'm about to graduate college and I need my credit the most.

Vasilios
syosset, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bally-total-fitness/new-rochelle-new-york/bally-total-fitness-ripoff-new-rochelle-new-york-91953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair