X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BANK FIRST, ACTION CARD - St. Louis Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anytown Massachusetts
  • BANK FIRST, ACTION CARD actionbankcard.com St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

BANK FIRST, ACTION CARD ripoff ONLINE PAYMENT REJECTION AND $4.95 SERVICE FEE FOR EACH SUBMISSION OF ONLINE PAYMENT St. Louis Missouri

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I submitted a online payment eight days prior to my payment due date. On the last possible date to schedule a payment again, I noticed that the payment had not been applied to my account with this company. I went on their website to payment history and it showed that the payment was "returned".

I contacted my bank and was informed that no payment request from this company was received for my checking account, hence no bounced fee from them, also the money was in the account at the time. Of course a $4.95 for each online payment submission was charged to my credit card account for the original and the resubmission.

Funny thing is when the company was "sold" and statements were not available I had to pay online and that happened to be the first time of the $4.95 charge!!! They had credited the original $4.95 for the May payment as a "one time credit". Now the next time I try to use the online payment system, you guess it, two $4.95 charges!!!! Funny, sounds a little convenient to me. Also if you try to call for a live person and do not have your full account number on hand you cannot get through the automated service.

Concerned about Excess Fees
Anytown, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-first-action-card/st-louis-missouri-63179/bank-first-action-card-ripoff-online-payment-rejection-and-495-service-fee-for-each-sub-204555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair