Complaint Review: Bank of America -

• Reported By: Dee — Ohio United States
  • Bank of America

United States

Bank of America Ruined my credit after taking over TBW loan Nationwide

I will try not to ramble on but going to try to explain the best I can. It all started when a man came to my door with a very big packet of paperwork stating I was several months behind in my mortgage from Bank of America. Well, of course I told him he had the wrong address because my loan was with Taylor Bean and Whitaker. He informed me I was wrong and I was facing foreclosure from BOA? I took the paperwork and immediately called BOA to figure it out. I was told I was 4600.00 behind in my payments which was about 6 months. So I sent them the information that I HAD been making my payments to TBW with no notice of their bankruptcy. So...my money was being held due to the TBW bankruptcy so when BOA took over the loan I was 6 months behind? I was told I had to come up with the 4600.00 or they were going to have to foreclose on my home! In the process of coming up with the money I had already paid to TBW the sheriff shows up with foreclosure papers! I was mortified to say the least! I had to borrow the money from my 70 year old parents! After months of trying to save my home I started recieving all of my money back every few months from TBW? So... To make a long story short Bank of America ruined my credit showing me being 90 days past due? All I asked them to do is remove it from my credit report and they refused. I talked to another lady that had to file bankruptcy over this. Beware of Bank of America!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2017 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/-/bank-of-america-ruined-my-credit-after-taking-over-tbw-loan-nationwide-1415864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content