Complaint Review: Bank of America - Charlotte city California

• Bank of America
    100 n. tryon street
    Charlotte city, California
    USA

Bank of America Denise Wilburn Gave an inaccurate review on my claim #160313100311 Charlotte city California

In June 23, 2016, Ms. Wilburn gave an inaccuracy review on my claim and my claim #160313001311 has not been resolved and I would need to write a letter to fraud unit Again to reopen my case because I already had done that and Bank of America refused to return the money to me because they did not respond to my attachment in reply on may 17, 2017.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2017 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/charlotte-city-california-28202/bank-of-america-denise-wilburn-gave-an-inaccurate-review-on-my-claim-160313100311-charlo-1407862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content