X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bank of America - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: L.A. Ca
  • Bank of America www.bankofamerica.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of America Ripping off Disabled Americans victimized many consumers Los Angeles California

I was visitting family in Mn. and notticed my bank account was accessed and debitted again. I contacted Bank of America and let them know I was in Minnesota, after they informed me my account was debited from Los angeles. I got a return in my account. But then had to wait a couple of days for my new ATM card to be made active.

After getting back home to L.A., I waitted for my next disability check to be posted to my account. and nottice through the automated phone teller that I was deducted $600.00 . Livid, I contacted sutomer service. to find out what was going on. I was told , they had not recieved the paperwork needed for the complaint. and that was why they placed a 600.00 debit on my account. the exact amount that was desputed when I was in Minnesota, the priviouse month.

Now, I'm told that it was my fault that, I got my account accessed and they are not responcible for it?
I spoke to a supervisor who told me, their was no way I could access my bank account while being in another state! Now they have no recordding of our conversation! and all the times I have complained about it is gone from their computers!

Bank of America is taking advantage of the poor and disabled, I have aids and they know it. I take too much medicine, and My nerves are not going to hold up. This is not the first time Bank of America has done this to me, or others I have spoken to, whom are dissabled and have dirrect dipost. We need Help against Banks Like this. Now I have to face a month with no income. Bank of America is cheetting disabled americans of our disability checks.

Paul
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2002 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/los-angeles-california/bank-of-america-ripping-off-disabled-americans-victimized-many-consumers-los-angeles-calif-24115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content