Complaint Review: Bank of America - San Bernardino California

United States
  • Phone: 909-381-8400
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of America Closed all my accounts and refused to give me my money San Bernardino California

I am 74 years old and been banking with Bank of America for around 45 years

Bank of America closes my (3) three Business checking accounts (1) one personal checking accounts and ((1) savings account and my secretaries savings account. And refuse to give any type of reason at all. I DO NOT owe Bank of America any money at all, not even 1 cent. All the money I have in this world is in Bank of America and they fanatically refuse to give it to me.

I own an ATM Machine business and my ATM’s as of today are running out of money and I have NO MONEY to put back into them because they refused to give me my money. I will loose hundreds if not thousands of dollars and many customesr and possibly my contracts because I can’t keep them in service. I also own a Security and Investigation Service and I CAN NOT pay my payroll this week. I will have to lay off every employee because Bank of America refuses to give me a dime of my money. I have a Live Scan business and CAN NOT pay the Dept of Justice or FBI monies owed them for clients finger printing. Can’t pay my Fed and State Taxes, office rent, workers comp insurance, liability insurance, office and home elect, water, gas, phone bills And the list of bills goes on and on.

I went to the bank branch and spoke to the manager and she said she couldn’t do anything for me. She took me to another clerk and that clerk called the bank office who closed all my accounts. That person (male) I talked to for 50 minutes asking and pleading to give me my money and he refused continuously and REFUSED to give me any reason for closing all my accounts and my secretaries saving account and was totally rude.

I reminded him that Bank of America closed my accounts and my secretaries accounts an they have absolutely NO legal reason to keep our money. His answer was “well we have our banking rules and I have to follow them. he read to me that the bank has the right to close the account at any time with or without a reason. I then asked him to read to me where it states that when the bank closes our accounts that Bank of America can keep our money. He AGREED that there was nothing stating that they could keep my money but had to follow the banks rules.

Bank of America is intentionally putting me out of business by intenionally refusing to give me and my secretaries  money after   ( they) Bank of America chosed to close our accounts. I ask him while i was in their bank and they closed our accounts to give all our monies that is ours and not theirs. His answer was “can’t give you the money”.

I will be be contacting police department an speaking with one of the intake detectives and i have an appointment a banking financial Attorney Monday at 12 noon..

I strongly suggest and give warning to a anyone thinking about banking with bank of america to be careful because this could happen to you to and they can make your life miserable and put you out of business and don’t care at all. The worse bank I have ever delt with in my life.

If anyone has the same problem you are welcome to contact me and I will be also be asking the attorney how a class action law suit gets started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2018 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/san-bernardino-california-92401/bank-of-america-closed-all-my-accounts-and-refused-to-give-me-my-money-san-bernardino-cal-1425823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content