X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chad — Huntington Beach california United States
  • Bao q Pham 9102 Hyde Park Dr huntington beach, california United States

Bao q Pham bao pham this guy basically lied cheated and mis- spoken the truth about his house and the living situation there.. he is basically not to be trusted on any thing that he says or represent .. paid a deposit money to move in for three month and he literally did everything possible to get out and moved out in three month period of time out of his house and kept my whole deposit that I paid him .. he is more than cheap and rediculous even his wife left him .. huntington beach california

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Ur mom was at the house in the morning right after u left !! also I really would appreciate it if u fiqure out the deposit so I can be a little bite more comfortable.. I paid u $400 three month ago and first and last month rent as u request it .. the room is completely clean .. I didn’t even hung pictures in the walls to keep it neat .. I think for u to charge the while deposit $400 over three month is very rediculous !!

I think whats is fair is that u give me at least two hundred back from that four hundred to make things even and fair is not too much to ask !! its small amount is not worth the legal headache but if necessary I will take it to my attorney !! I have been a good tenant and my lease was six month at minimum but u insisted on me leaving earlier as well so I did work with and ur time schedule ..

I hope u understand this is not only about the money but the principle too .. if I knew that u need it to rent me the room for only couple of month I would’ve not moved in to ur house at all from start .. this is creating a lot of inconvenience and trouble for me now .. basically now Im homeless and the only place I can go to is about 130 minuets away in north hollywood ..

my job in irvine so this is very very disappointing and disturbing to me .. I put it in writing so u understand what is going on .. Im not asking for a full deposit back were I should all what Im asking for now is half the deposit !! please read advice accordingly and be considered as well ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2019 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bao-q-pham/huntington-beach-california-92605/bao-q-pham-bao-phamthis-guy-basically-lied-cheated-and-mis-spoken-the-truth-about-his-h-1473623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair