X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Barbra Norman - Fayetteville New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: East Syracuse New York
  • Barbra Norman Fayetteville, New York U.S.A.

Barbra Norman ripoff She didnt give me back my deposit over $800 for bullsh**t reasons she kept it Fayetteville New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Is it time for Judge Judy?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
she told me one thing but did another she told me to be out at a specific time in the afternoon so I told her well that doesn't give me a lot of time to get everything out and then to clean she says, well just do what you can I'm not worried about it. So we were out left our new address like we were asked to and never received our deposit although we were promised it back. So I call and leave message after message so I figure shes avoiding me for some reason so I have someone else call for me and still no answer.... Time more time goes by then out of a whim I make another phone call and I get an answer, She clames I didn't do things I was supposed to I tell her well you told me to be out and I told you I would have time to do everything that was needed to be done and you said that's alright.

So If she had so many problems then why wasn't I reached at least with a letter stating what when wrong. Well she says Ive been busy I haven't been home. This is in a three month time frame. Then She tells me I broke my lease and I told her we were looking for a place so when she found someone to move in we would leave so the day after we told her she had a rent sign on the lawn. She found someone who wanted to move in on the first of the month before we were supposed to leave so we found a place but it wasn't going to be ready until the sixth of that month so we moved out on the sixth and he moved in on the eight. When people told me you should get everything in writing I didn't think it was necessary although now I know I should have done exactly that.. Everything she told me and agreed on she went back on and would say she didn't say that or didn't know that. Like when she tells me thins guys moving in on the eight... Just when i talked to h r about where me deposit was she says well you broke your lease... He didn't even move in until the twentieth I told her well that's not my fault you said he was moving in on the eighth and she says well he was going to but then he didn't move in until the twentieth.......... .. Now seriously is that my fault.

You wont get away with it
East Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbra-norman/fayetteville-new-york-13066/barbra-norman-ripoff-she-didnt-give-me-back-my-deposit-over-800-for-bullsht-reasons-she-274029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Is it time for Judge Judy?

AUTHOR: Rocky - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
You did ramble on quite a bit in your report but the bottom line is that you have a dispute with your ex-landlord over the return of your security deposit. This is a very common dispute issue.

It is very easy to settle. File a claim in Small Claims Court and a judge will hear the case from both sides and make his decision. It will be a fair decision and you will either win or lose. In either case, you will have made your point to an impartial person.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair