X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures - Concord California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: san francisco California
  • Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures 3490 Clayton Road Concord, California U.S.A.

Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures Beth Secretary Manager Owner Rude Customer Service Concord California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was complaining regarding how our glass door for our new bathroom was taking so long to be installed. I was frustrated because no one was calling me back. I've already paid for glass itself. I was eager to use my new bathroom.

Finaly someone called after couple of weeks and the person i which is the the manager named Beth. She was very rude, unprofessional, and was very defensive. I wanted to express my concern, but she was so rude and was not giving me a chance to explain. I told her that i want to speak with the owner, and left several messager after few hours of not getting a call my the owner.

Finally the owner called and did the same thing to me, the owner does not care about customer service, he was even worse than the other person. I told him that i'm the customer, atleast he can do was listen to my frustrations. He immediately said " I don't care if you are the president" I almost cried, and he threated me, "why don't you and I meet outside and settle this" and I asked him if he was threatening me, and he did not say anything. I told him that he should never speak to customer like that, and he acted like he does not care about customer service.

I am also an owner of a corporation in the bay area, and i would never treat my customer like that, or have my employee treat someone like that. The least I would do is listen and apologized. These guys never once listened to me and never once apologized

Rico
san francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bath-concepts-shower-enclosures/concord-california-94110/bath-concepts-shower-enclosures-beth-secretary-manager-owner-rude-customer-service-conco-297350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair