X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bath Fitters Of Warren Michigan - Warren Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Waterford Michigan
  • Bath Fitters Of Warren Michigan 3000 Ryan Rd. Suite B Warren, Michigan U.S.A.

Bath Fitters Of Warren Michigan ripoff, project left hanging, no call back, bait and switch? Warren Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On April 29, 2004 Bath Fitters of Warren came out to install a new tub liner only, because the tiles lining the tub were in excellent shape. The tub was dropped and a tile on each wall was broken. The installer temporarly caulked up everything so that the tub could still be used untill their tile man came out to repair the tiles so that the liner could be installed.

The owner, Brian Conroy, offerd a complete tub surround at a reduced price. I refused as I had good, tiled walls and saw no need why I should have to pay more money for something that I did not need. Was this 'bait and switch' getting me to buy more then what I needed?

They assured me that their tile man would contact me for repairs, none called. After contacting them and another call back that the tile man would call and then another tile man would call after the first one never did, we have heard nothing from them.

When completeing the sale, the salesman said that the workman would do everything in installing the liner, then called us back and asked us to remove the drip moulding around the inside tub edge. The installer said the he does that and doesn't know why the salesman had us do that.

Fred
Waterford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bath-fitters-of-warren-michigan/warren-michigan-48092/bath-fitters-of-warren-michigan-ripoff-project-left-hanging-no-call-back-bait-and-switc-96209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair