X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Beaverfloor - Gainsville Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Midland Ontario
  • Beaverfloor 1604 Athens Hwy Gainsville, Georgia U.S.A.

Beaverfloor - Timeless Trinity - BeaverHome - Beaverflooring Lying conniving weasel are just three words that I would let my children read and use to describe the Martins and BeaverFloor Gainsville Georgia

Well first of all I would like to say "My Name is David" I feel like I belong to a support group call "Screwed by the Martins and BeaverFloor" My friend told me about this site and I thought I would check it out and see if there was anything on it, low and behold here you all are.

Well I read alot of your reports and most of them looked like I was reading from the pages of my life. So I am not going to write a big report about them because you have a read it before and it is too depressing to go over again, I just think it as a lessoned learned. I am writing this to inform you people out there who are still interested in that waterwood flooring. I did a little searching around and found the suppliers of the waterwood as I went direct to the source, lets just say that my experience with this this company was 180 degrees from the Martins. They were HONEST to start and that was a relief. I ordered a floor from them I got it in a timely fashion, it was what I ordered, and it looks great in my house.

I am so pleased with this company that I have told a number of people who are thinking about doing some remodeling to thier home about this company and they a looking into getting a floor because they they just love the looks of mine.

Hope everybody gets what they want and thanks for the chat I do feel better now.....

David
Midland, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beaverfloor/gainsville-georgia-30507/beaverfloor-timeless-trinity-beaverhome-beaverflooring-lying-conniving-weasel-are-ju-69599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content