What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: BEAVERTON HONDA - BEAVERTON Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PORTLAND Oregon
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BEAVERTON HONDA 12520 SW CANYON ROAD BEAVERTON, Oregon U.S.A.

BEAVERTON HONDA ripoff BEAVERTON Oregon

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I took my 96 accord to Beaverton Honda to have it fixed. Lost the balance shaft seal which leaked all the oil from the motor into the timing cover, thus having to replace t-belt and water pump, and all other belts.

That cost me $911.00. After it was done I got the car back. Well I thought okay good don't have to worry about that now.

Drove the car home and it was starting to back fire in the intake. After a couple days took it back to them, told them what was going on. They said there was nothing wrong with it.

So I took the car and left, after they checked the timing, (so they say), and did a free tune up and fixed a recall for the a/c unit. Basicly saying nothing was wrong with it. I drove it more and it was still doing the same thing.

And then finally 1 month after this all the car broke down on me the other day. It just died and would not turn over at all.

I had it taken to a repair shop, and they told me there was a hole in the block, and the motor was seized. Due to a valve and or the timing being off. And they basically don't want to do anything, at this time. (BEAVERTON HONDA)

Dennis
PORTLAND, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beaverton-honda/beaverton-oregon-97005/beaverton-honda-ripoff-beaverton-oregon-163370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content