X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bedros Keuilian - Chino Hills California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeff — kimball Minnesota United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

First off, The PT Business Course contains information that is easily obtained FOR FREE on the internet. Why spend hundreds of dollars on it? Even if one is to put the many grammatical errors aside, the book from this course is poorly written. It explains how to scam others, e.g., with phony statements like: But wait, theres more! And it also goes into how to create a phony sense of urgency and how to ask trick questions that really just get people mad (I am ashamed to admit that I followed some of what is in the course and am now having to apologize to my clients). People see trough that garbage. None of these methods really work; at least not the way they are presented in this course, as people have radar for the used car salesman types. If you are an honest person and really care about your clients, this book is not for you. If you dont want to get scammed by a guy who teaches you how to scam others, then dont buy this product! I have had a terrible time in trying to get Bedros and his company to honor their NO RISK: 365 Day Money Back Guarantee. As a matter of fact, I will be contacting the appropriate agencies to help resolve the overbilling I have endured in buying this product. Thats right, there's more... because they ask for your personal credit card info and it is not truly secure (as they have repeatedly billed me without my consent). Bedros and his customer service crew have not even responded to my emails. I have a nice paper trail to file more complaints on these scammersI wouldnt want my worse enemy to go through what I have endured with them - buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bedros-keuilian/chino-hills-california-/bedros-keuilian-but-wait-theres-more-chino-hills-california-689668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
7Consumer
0Employee/Owner

His "Money Back Guarantee" Is A Joke

AUTHOR: Bobby - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I asked for a refund on a product I purchased, which contained a workbook with forms to fill out. The program was a joke and completely worthless!

I was told that to get a refund that "the workbook must be in original condition to get a refund". Well the guarantee says "follow my program, put its methods to the test. If at any time in the next 365 days you're not thrilled with the results, I'll refund every penny.

How the h**l am I going to go through the program and put the methods to the test without actually using it?

This dude is a straight SCAM ARTIST!

Put On Hold Again....

AUTHOR: Sandy - (United States of America)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Tried calling again and I got another runaround. I give up.

Call us to resolve this issue!

AUTHOR: In B''s Corner - (United States of America)

POSTED: Thursday, March 03, 2011

I am sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with my product - I really aim to please every single customer.  Please contact my office for an immediate refund, no questions asked. My office number is 1-800-261-0208 x 1

Bedros

Bedros Marketing Style?

AUTHOR: Alan - (United States of America)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Why does his site say "offer ends by...." and then the date changes after midnight for the same exact offer? to create a fake sense of urgency? That is not genuine at all. That is misleading and dishonest, plain and simple. I did my homework. Thanks for the review.

#3 General Comment

PT Business course is Not a Scam!

AUTHOR: Shawna - (Canada)

POSTED: Monday, February 28, 2011

I am an honest business person and wouldn't dream of using any scam-type techniques to get more money from my clients. I purchased the PT Business course and totally disagree with this complaint.

Not only have I purchased the PT Business Course, but I've gone on to purchase many other products and services, including a high level mastermind mentorship program from the author.

I find him to be the most genuine and honest business person I know. He has helped me propel my business from grassroots to six figures with clients that keep returning. I'm sure my clients would see through my tactics and not be return clients if they saw me 'scamming' them. These are the very tactics that the PT Business course and other services offered by the author teach.

I highly recommend the PT Business Course and any other service offered by the author of it.

I believe that the author of this rip off report is some kind of 'hater' that has his own reasons for not succeeding, but finds it easier to blame others for his lack of success.

Speaking from Experience

AUTHOR: Franoro2 - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, February 28, 2011

I have to say that I have not only purchased the Materials From PTPower.com but have also had great success. Anything can be taken out of context and it is not based on what materials are used or when they  are used that makes something come off as "offensive," it's how you present it to your client.

Some might say that all the information is found on the internet for free but the reality of it is that everything and anything can be found on the internet. If there is no structure or you have no outline of how to accomplish or gain a positive result then all the information in the world would still be useless.  A perfect example of this is that anyone can make a business of their own, there are tools everywhere but where do you begin? How do you find these tools? Unless you have an extensive amount of time or an unlimited amount of "genie pigs" to test the ideas or resources that you googled then all your findings have about a 50% chance of failure. Not to mention that you might have misinterpreted or simply not have executed your findings properly.

I for one don't have the time nor the money to make mistakes such as this so I highly and fully recommend PtPower materials and courses to everyone and anyone who wants to be successful.

What do you expect?

AUTHOR: Angie - (United States of America)

POSTED: Friday, February 18, 2011
Here is the thing, this guy is typical now days on the internet. Good luck trying to hold him accountable. We expect people like this to be snake oil salesman and it really is not surprising when they follow through with their slick shtick routine that they are stereotyped for. after all, that is what he really teaches, as much as he would deny it, we all know the truth deep down. Give people like him one chance and you will get conned. Trust me, I know about about this guy cause I also did not get a refund!

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair