X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BELLWOOD FINANCIAL GROUP - FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: nashville Tennessee
  • BELLWOOD FINANCIAL GROUP 2455 EAST SUNRISE BLVD FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-227-8523
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

BELLWOOD FINANCIAL GROUP THEY WHERE SEND ME A REFUND OF$930.00 BUT I NEVER RECIVED IT. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

*Consumer Comment: Advance fee loan scam

MY NAME IS ERIC L. I WAS APPLYING FOR A LOAN WITH BELLWOOD FINIANCIAL GROUP FOR $7000. I SENT THEM A MONEYGRAM FOR $930.00. THEN THEY I WAS DENIED THE LOAN AND THEY ASKED SEND THEM ANOTHER PAYMENT SO I COULD NOT. SO ASK FOR REFUND THEY I COULD I GET MY MONEY BACK IN MONTH. I GOT ALL MY PAPER WORK AND CONTRACT. THIS HAPPENED IN OCTOBER 2 2008.

Eric 35
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bellwood-financial-group/fort-lauderdale-florida-33304/bellwood-financial-group-they-where-send-me-a-refund-of93000-but-i-never-recived-it-for-433423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Advance fee loan scam

AUTHOR: Raven - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 13, 2009
Sorry Eric, but thats a scam. Its been going on for years. If you look up Bellwood on this website you will see numerous other complaints very similar to yours. In the future, never ever pay money upfront for a loan-its illegal to ask for payment upfront.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair