Complaint Review: Berkeley College
Berkeley College Scam College, Berkeley Disadvantage, Debt School Scam Alert Fraudlent Practices Woodland Park New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
DO NOT GO to Berkeley College!
- Very expensive
- Not a recognized/reputable college
- Poor administration
- Always being investigated
- Remedial Education
I regretfully attended Berkeley College like many others. High school students, transfers, and people looking for a college, look elsewhere. Current students, get out before you dig yourself further into the money hole.
1. You get this fancy degree with a heavy heaping of debt in hopes of a better life. But your degree is useless, that is especially true for Berkeley College, YOU JUST GOT SCAMMED. Literally, you’re better off not going to college, then going to Berkeley College. For people who do not have privilege or come from a low income family, do not go to this school. Berkeley College should never ever cross your mind. This “school” is a for-profit college. They make a financial gain off of the students by putting them into large amounts of debt. You will not be told this as they admit you into the school. Most people enrolled in for-profit colleges like Berkeley College are minorities (Google it). They do this because it’s way harder for these groups to overcome their debt. Even if you aren’t from these groups, you’re shelling out money for a degree from Berkeley College, which is never worth it. Oh, and financial aid/scholarships won’t be able to save you from some sort of debt. You will have debt when you leave Berkeley, no matter how good your grades are. Save yourself tens of thousands of dollars by choosing a better college or even a community college. You’ll see an actual return on your time and money and a degree you can use.
2. 77% of people who applies to Berkeley College are accepted (red flag). Even community colleges don’t have acceptance rates that high; and real reputable private college wouldn’t dare to have a rate that high. Berkeley College makes tens of thousands off of each student, so it makes sense why they have an acceptance rate of almost 80%. You have to do so much more just to get your foot into the door. Unlike other colleges where, the name/degree gets you in. Berkeley College is a horrible college that isn’t recognized anywhere except by scam artists.
3. The heads of Berkeley College are horrible. From the owners to the president straight down to the board. Horrible because these people know the circumstance they’re putting people in and yet they still work there. You are seen as an ID, a number and nothing more. I wrote, called, and emailed the heads/secretary in regards to my dissatisfaction of life after Berkeley. And I got no response, numerous attempts and nothing. But while I was there I could contact anyone with little to no trouble. I contacted these people with no problem before graduating. See how that works? Going back to the reputability, a degree from Berkeley College is equal to a high school diploma. This is what I gathered from my experience and other alumni. You cannot go anywhere solely with this scam degree, I and so many others wasted so much time here it is ridiculous.
4. BERKELEY COLLEGE IS ALWAYS UNDER INVESTIGATION!!! Google It! Please do your research before Berkeley College has this information moved around so it’s harder to access like they have done before. They do not want you to see the scam they are running. Putting people, especially low income people in debt is the name of the game.
5. After graduating from Berkeley College, I did not know how unprepared I was for the “world.” They put me in so much debt, they could at least give me some useful information. Most graduates are happy they made it and blinded by the accomplishment of graduating. But when it’s time to enter the job market, boy, does life (and this scam) hit you.
Everything expressed above is my opinion. I’m currently suffering the consequences of going here and I want to deter low income people from going here before they make the mistake of falling for the Berkeley College scam.
Thank you for reading and share this message.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2016 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkeley-college/woodland-park-new-jersey-07424/berkeley-college-scam-college-berkeley-disadvantage-debt-school-scam-alert-fraudlent-1312959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: