X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bernard Haldane Associates - Ottawa Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Almonte Ontario
  • Bernard Haldane Associates 55 Metcalfe Street, Suite 1460, Ottawa, Ontario Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Bernard Haldane Associates Rip-Off Reports sound EXACTLY like my experience with first meeting Thanks Ripoff Report Ottawa Ontario

Thanks so much to this web site. My experience could have been scripted directly from any one of these postings. I met with Mr. Minto Roy of the Ottawa office who has learned his script well - the hard sell, request for spouse's presence, pressure to make follow-up appointment immediately. Even the numbers quoted to me regarding how many 'clients' he meets with in a week and how many get asked back for a second interview. It's almost humorous!

It's unfortunate that there are individuals and organizations with the audacity to prey on people when they are feeling vulnerable. I'm happy I was skeptical enough to ask friends and relatives if they knew anything of this organization. Luckily one of them pointed me to your web-site, which finalized my decision NOT to go for the second meeting. I'm also equally happy to spread the word to stay away from BH!

Thanks again!

A
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE, You must read this!! ..Financial Post Article LINK - Haldane not up to the job ..exposing this company for what it really is - a huge scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernard-haldane-associates/ottawa-ontario/bernard-haldane-associates-rip-off-reports-sound-exactly-like-my-experience-with-first-mee-47030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content