X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bernie Caps Auto Sales - Old Forge Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: IRFAF — old forge Pennsylvania
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I went to Bernie Caps Auto Sales to buy a car he had for $3,000.00. I was conned into buying a car for $5,000.00 which meant I would have to finance the remaining $2,000.00, plus an additional$1,100.00 for the Cars Protection Plus Warranty.  Joe Neri was doing all the paper work. Joe Neri was on the phone with a woman from the registration office. All of a Sudden Joe Neri starts yelling and slamming the phone on the desk, and kicking the garbage can.

A few months later Bernie Repossessed the car, even before I missed a payment.  My friend went to make my monthly payment,  and my friend was told, the car was repossessed.  How can Bernie Capitano and Joe Neri repossess the car when I didn't miss one payment.

All my property that was in the car was stolen.

A few months later I found out my signature was forged on a Cars Protection Plus Warranty invoice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bernie-caps-auto-sales/old-forge-pennsylvania-18518/bernie-caps-auto-sales-bernie-capitano-joe-neri-fraud-old-forge-pennsylvania-1175585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair