X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Best Bulk Products - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Orange California
  • Best Bulk Products Internet U.S.A.

Best Bulk Products Unresponsive Uncommunicative Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I am not the first to designate this company as a ripoff, but needed to provide my own experience with them--whoever they are.

I placed an order with them an on the 3rd of August they sent me an invoice acknowledging that they had charged my credit card. Two weeks went by and, having received nothing from them, I tried to call them several times at the phone number they provided. Their recorded message asked for my phone number and stated that they would call. I tried this number on a number of occasions. I then sent an e-mail complaining about my failure to receive my order. Another week went by and I checked them out on the internet and found that I was not the first to be disappointed in this respect. Meanwhile, the charge to my credit card showed up on my monthly statement. By this time three weeks had gone by.

On the 24th of August they sent me an e-mail notifying me that my order had been refunded. I then called my credit card company to confirm that they had, indeed, made the refund. As of the 25th no notice had been recorded, but I was told to check later since it took some days to make the confirmation. I also alerted them to the above facts. If the refund does not take effect, they will be listed among other "ripoff" companies by Bank of America.

I then checked in on the telephone number and found it was on a Land Line owned by MCImetro, ATS located in Fullerton, CA, a city not far from my residence. Research into MCImetro ATS, Inc. is not actually a telephone company, but a wireless fiber network. No wonder nobody answers the phone!
This is no way to do business!

Gizzards
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-bulk-products/internet/best-bulk-products-unresponsive-uncommunicative-internet-366810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair