X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BEST BUY - Fort Wayne Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ft. Wayne Indiana
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BEST BUY www.bestbuy.com Internet U.S.A.

BEST BUY ripoff DO NOT BUY PSPs for anything at anytime. Fort Wayne Internet

Whatever my feelings for Best Buy as a company let me tell you out right that the PSPs are a waste of money. I WORK (yes still working there) and I have shopped there.
Best buy really does try and rip you off on the PSPs --> and no one can say I'm saying that because I'm angry or upset or whatnot, because I STILL WORK THERE.
I'm just warning everyone. Beware. DO NOT BUY PSPs for anything at anytime. They are a waste of money. They cover nothing.

Alanna
Ft. Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2004 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/best-buy/internet/best-buy-ripoff-do-not-buy-psps-for-anything-at-anytime-fort-wayne-internet-91710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair