X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tweed Heads Other
  • bettortrader - KevinRiddell www.bettortrader.com GOLD COAST & NSW, Australia

Bettortrader Kevin Riddell I BROUGHT A PROGRAM FROM THIS SCAMMING b*****d. GOLD COAST & NSW Australia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I Am Still Waiting

I BROUGHT A PROGRAM FROM THIS SCAMMING b*****d WHEN HE WAS AT ANOTHER COMPANY AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HOLD OF HIM AFTER HE VANISHED, NOW I SEE HIS PHOTO ON WEB PAGE.
SCAMMER KNOW I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.
NOW I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK.

Kin
Tweed Heads
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bettortrader-kevinriddell/gold-coast-nsw/bettortrader-kevin-riddell-i-brought-a-program-from-this-scamming-bastard-gold-coast-ns-308430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I Am Still Waiting

AUTHOR: Justadash - (Australia)

POSTED: Monday, March 31, 2008
Hi There Kin,

WOW! It's been nearly 2mths since your utter lies and defamation you have been posted and STILL, I am still waiting for you to show up to my address. This is of course has ALWAYS been on the website along with our home address. We have never sold any programs to anyone in Tweed Heads until 1mth ago and that person is very happy as with all of our clients.

As all of those clients know, we are and have always been right out there in terms of people knowing exactly who we are and where we are. For more light on this, readers can search Bettortrader in Google and find all sorts of postings from this person and his kind and also the relevant replies from myself and from our clients. This extremely disgruntled competitor has posted on various forums around the place.

We have chat groups and forums etc which you would have made great use of if you were a client. Our lawyers are very keen to speak with you. Of course, our number is on the website and if you look on Cyberhorse, you can even get my home number and mobile.

This is really simple. We have the best product and service in the country and it is also the best value for money. We have better support networks and customer liaison than any other in the industry. With most companies charging ridiculous amounts of money for their programs with little to no backup, crap black box website data scraping software, pushy sales tactics with 'pie-in-the-sky' waffle and blatant lies to get the sale, it is no wonder we are taking your business.

My advice to you, is to concentrate your efforts on bettering your service and product, selling ethically and maintaining your clients satisfaction rather than try to make others look bad to better your chances of getting the business. Like one such prospect has already mentioned to us, one particular company was extremely quick to point him to this thread to try and persuade him not to by our product and spend 30k on theirs.

I guess I have to be thankful that he has more intelligence than you granted him. He bought today after speaking to clients here, in NZ AND in HK! It meant there was more work involved than we have had to previously put in to convince someone of our legitimacy, but at the end of the day happy clients tell the final story and it was on this that he based his decision to buy.

I guess it must really cut to see the names of many others you have spoken to on our testimonials pages. That's business. I guess it cut even more to hear about our new software and how much better it is than anything else as well as being much better value. Poor didums. Grow up and think about what you are doing. This is bad for the whole industry not just me. The consumer doesn't want to get involved in anyones company when they see this type of rubbish going on and I don't blame them.

Kevin Riddell