Complaint Review: Betty Moore & David Canterberry -fancypaws.homestead.com - Winfield Alabama

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2007
  • Reported By: Forkland Alabama
  • Betty Moore & David Canterberry -fancypaws.homestead.com
    Court Rd.
    Winfield, Alabama

Betty Moore www.fancypaws.homestead.com email fancypaws4u@yahoo.com REAL FANCY DOGS !!! sold me a red mange dog and did not stand behind the sell of this poor red mange infested dog . Betty Moore had been mixing her lines with David and Linda Canterberrys red mange lines .David Canterberry lives in Glenwood Park Cottondale, Alabama emails address canterberrytails@bellsouth.net .

Go to my website carterscuties.com and click on my puppy mill info page to see ( Moores Chocolate Candy ) I only had this dog 8 weeks when she starting getting sick . This is abuse to bred red mange and sell these dogs only to die a horrible death. Candy had a litter mate Little Dolly that Canterberry kept for him self that died the same way candy did at his vet. Dr. Hammond in Alnerta City,Alabama Tuscaloosa area .

These two breeders should be arrested for what they have done to these poor dogs . Go to carterscuties.com puppy mill info page to see what these two greedy breeders brought into the world only to suffer and die . Read all reports and see all their fake names and lies .All breeders should band together to shut these twn down. Betty moore has 100 gog and 5 different breds .BEWARE !!!! Buy at your own risk !!!

I found out the facts after I bought candy . I have had to learn the very hard way.They were so nice on the phone and I trusted them. Email these unethical breeder and tell the how you feel after you view Candys pictures on my site.

Sherry
Forkland, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/betty-moore-david-canterberry-fancypawshomesteadcom/winfield-alabama/betty-moore-david-canterberry-fancypawshomesteadcom-betty-moore-david-canterberr-232716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

sHERRY cARTERS MANY ALIASES SHE SIGNS IN AS ANN FROM MOBILE AS RIPPED OFF BUT SIGNES NAME AT BOTTOM SHERRY CARTER

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

SHERRY HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR ANN LIES. ARE YOU ANN OR SHERRY?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Another person Sherry attacks it never ends every year someone new

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Here is another person that Sherry Bowen Carter tried to take to court and sue and she lost. When will Sherry leave all breeders alone. Why does she need to slander every breeder??

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

i want to apoligize for my wife to betty moore you are right she is wrong please forgive her ignorance

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

betty i am so sorry for the inconvience my girlfriend has caused for your family and business. please except my apology on my behalf. she has not even the will to take bathes i have to bath her,brush her hair and teeth. she is almost like in vegtable state now thats why you have not heard from her she is manic and she is on her down moods right now. so once again please i know you and your husband are nice decent people except my apology.