Complaint Review: Beware of Posh Productions the Phone Sex -

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Hannah — Arkansas United States
  • Beware of Posh Productions the Phone Sex

United States

Bridgette Michelle doesn't communicate effectively nor does she have a website or LLC. Once I threatened to tell people about her so-called company AFTER she accepted my personal information and said she'd hire hire me, she finally replied back and threatened to speak to an attorney.

I wonder how she can afford one when she doesn't have a business I.D. let alone a legitimate website. Those are the red flags I should have paid attention to. AVOID any company that doesn't have an LLC or website.

If you don't have a soft spoken voice or if you're not a white woman, don't apply. She told me that my voice was too dominant e.g., too ethnic, too deep.  STAY AWAY from this "company" or join at your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2018 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beware-of-posh-productions-the-phone-sex/-/beware-of-posh-productions-the-phone-sex-bridgette-michelle-is-owner-of-the-company-she-1466095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
5Consumer
5Employee/Owner

Great company to work for

AUTHOR: Brandy - (United States)

I have been working for posh productions for several years now and have always been treated fairly and paid properly. Posh productions has been a stable company who I am happy to work for.

Over a month late and a dollar short

AUTHOR: Hannah - (United States)

I see Bridgette Michelle is flustered about my report. The fact still remains, she has no visibility on the internet; therefore, she's practically a ghost. I made this report over a month ago. I forgot all about this woman and her "company" until I received an email notice from this site that she sent her flunkies to lambaste my report.

For all the prospective PSO's who come across this report, I hope they take heed and sign up with real PSO companies that are more professional, communicate effectively, and most of all have solid presense on the internet with rave reviews to back it up. And by the way, I still sleep well at night because 1.) I don't go around lying on people 2.) I don't go around leading people on. I didn't lie on this woman.

I stand behind everything I say and I can back it up, too. Working for LAWYERS has taught me to keep record of any discourse I have with anyone online. This experience has taught me a lesson and I hope any prospective PSO who reads this report  sees this a lesson and run for the hills. So keep those rebuttals coming. My "Give a s**t Machine" is no longer in service and I REFUSE to repair it. Good day and good riddance.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sorry for the puntuation mistakes

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States)

As a business owner that strives to make money but more importantly feed families, this made me really upset. Also, any punctuation mistakes I apologize. I was really upset and in a frenzy.

It's been months and I just saw this review from a young woman I never employed. As I once stated before she did not fit what I was looking for as a PSO.

Everyone knows in the PSO business you have to manipulate your voice, she took offense to this and became irate and very nasty and threatened my company.

I do have the screenshots..... hence her review. As I said before I wish her the best of luck in the Pso business.

You are full of hatered and lies

AUTHOR: Lisa - (United States)

I've worked for this company for over a year. Bridget is professional and empathetic. When I first started with her company I couldn't pay my light bill nor could I get a letter employment so I could not be homeless with my six-year-old daughter.

Bridget provided the letter of employment. Shes gives huge bonuses and helps out more than I can say for a lot of PSO company's. No federal tax Id number?

Theres no way. I was late turning in my W-9, as nice as she is she said no. Turn in your W-9......we follow the rules. You are a girl who wanted a job and was rejected. It's obvious.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

She was never an employee

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States)

Please feel free to look up our federal tax id number. This young lady wasn't right for our company. She took it to heart. There are lots of companies with human resources that reject applications all the time. She did not take this well. Please feel free to look up or tax id number which is valid with thte federal government 83-2028317.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Posh Production is a Federal regidtered company

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States)

This young lady was unemployable please feel free to look up our tax ID number. We are a federally registered company with a tax ID number. Please feel free to look it up our tax is number it is 83_2028317. We have also partially owned by a federal lawyer.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not true

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States)

You were never employed by this company. It is my decision and my partner's decisions not to employ you. It's just hateful and not appropriate to tear down a company because you did not fit the criteria. Its not because of race (you are a satellite worker we do not know your race). How can I sell you race? Your actions and demeanor, on the other hand, were not professional. I'm sorry you were not what our company was looking for. We wish you the best of luck in the PSO business.

company is spot on real

AUTHOR: michelle - (United States)

This company pays for top notch websites and takes care of its employees. you cant bash a company just cause you did not do well  does not give you the balls to put down another persons hard earned company. i have been a PSO for many years and if you do not have the dedication and open schedule you will not make it in this business.  Dont bash a co unless you want retaliation legally

honest company

AUTHOR: michelle - (United States)

Its not about your race, its about your etique and integritty towards others.  So dont go spouting your mouth off until you know facts cause Karma will bite you in the butt.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The truth s the truth

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States)

I'm sorry this young lady chooses to write the report out of disdain and hatefulness. I really talked with her and tried to give her a chance but as an owner of a company for many years I know one its just not worth it. She was mean rude and not professional. Just because you are a PSO does not mean you lower your work ethic or values. Every time I spoke with her she was yelling at multiple family members andchildren..

This business is as of yet is not tainted. We are a good company and employ many amazing women. A race has nothing to do with it as for as I am very proudly multiracial. She had a mean spirit and wasn't nice. Also, please let me include she NEVER worked with my company and I have the documents to prove it. She's an internet bully and thought threats and bringing down my company would work. Never to this day, we are still the highest paying and bonus giving PSO company and we are proud of it. This young was NEVER an empoyee.

I have emails and time cards to prove it. I considered hiring her but I  did not as you can see was a great decision Her wrath and disdain is of someone who is hurt and misguided, no one puts their heart and soul in a business likes this type of hateful response unless you were rejected. I will be happy to respond with screenshots.

Posh and Bridget Michelle

AUTHOR: Carina - (United States)

I started working for Bridgette Michelle on 12/1/18 after a lengthy phone interview.

I found her to be professional and down to earth. In response to the reply from Hannah, this is still a job.

As a phone actress, you must be able to change your voice to match your characters. You must also be willing to work a steady schedule. I know for a fact she employs a variety of ethnic backgrounds at her company.

In the end its her business and she decides who is a right fit or not! She cares about her employees.