Complaint Review: Beyond Six Figures by Justin Woll Review - Nationwide

• Reported By: anonymous — United States
  • Beyond Six Figures by Justin Woll Review

Nationwide
    United States

Beyond Six Figures by Justin Woll Review I was being ignored and fraud advertise Rowland Heights California

*Author of original report: General Shopify Courses

*Consumer Comment: Justin Woll's Course Is NOT a scam

I took his personal coach before. Awesome knowledge and unique research way, but Justin will block u, avoid u if u r try to give honest feedback to other member in his page. He still owe me a coach call which never fulfill because I ran out budget to do massive test in his way to find the winner. His way of finding the winner is very expensive. Ten product, ten audience groups 3 days. Keep going till u hit winner. Totally same way other guru teaches. My conclusion is this business need a long term plan. In your limited of budget, try to learn the way that fit ur situation for traffic, research, and marketing. I am now doing pod with ig traffic. Generate thousands follower now and traffic for free. Now still stuck in right product for very passionate niche group to find the winner. I can do this for ten years without blow out my credit card. Good luck to u.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2018 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beyond-six-figures-by-justin-woll-review/nationwide/beyond-six-figures-by-justin-woll-review-i-was-being-ignored-and-fraud-advertise-rowland-h-1458234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

General Shopify Courses

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States)

I took lot of shopify courses. One of the course teach a very expensive way to test the product. Ten product, ten audience groups 3 days. Keep going till u hit winner. Totally same way other guru teaches.

Good luck to u.

Justin Woll's Course Is NOT a scam

AUTHOR: gabriel - (United States)

I signed up for justins 1-on-1 training as well and used that knowledge to land multiple clients and referrals for my marketing agency. I also started an E-commerce store selling physical products and used his product research system and facebook ads scaling strategy to profit. The only way you can't profit using his course would be the exact way you explained --> lack of finances to cover the costs of running an online brand. However, if you are an entrepreneur that is attempting to start an E-Commerce store, or any other type of business, kmowing your upfront costs should be the first thing to consider! testing different products to sell will always be expensive, but so is going to school, creating/customizing your own product, and starting ANY business.

Justin Woll's 1-on-1 training is NOT for beginners or for people with under 3k-4k to spend on JUST advertising. His training IS for people who are looking to generate a REAL side income and have the proper financial backing to perform his tactics at the scale and budget he recommends.

Remember This --> Very smart people invested millions of dollars in Amazon, consistently, even though they werent making money for YEARS. In relation to starting your own e-commerce store, its going to take a few weeks, if not months, until you become profitable on a consistent basis, BUT, if you budget and plan accordingly (or even take on a line of credit), that issue will not happen!

One Last Thing --> the knowledge you gain from from Justin Woll's course is not only meant for selling physical products. As I mentioned above, i used the knowledge i learnt from his course to start my own successful facebook advertising agency. Therefore, even if you dont have enough money to start your own brand, you can EASILY use the knowledge he provides to start your own facebook marketing agency, test and learn on someone else's dime, and then go back to e-com when you have enough capital and are more confident in your facebook marketing abilities.

Hope this helps anyone who reads it!