X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Acontos — Rochester Hills Michigan
  • BG Boards Internet USA

BG Boards TJ Petrie ,owner, BG Boards - DO NOT BUY!! New Brunswick, Ohio Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered boards from TJ/BG Boards after a very lengthy conversation discussing exactly what I was looking for.  Waited four weeks and never received my order. After numerous attempts to contact the company, I filed a claim with paypal. TJ finally responded to my FB email and stated that his son had been hospitalized and he didn't know why no one at his shop had contacted him regarding the issues with my order.  He offered to refund my money make and send the boards free of charge as a result of all the issues I had.  That was four weeks ago.  ONce again, no one will answer the phone or emails.

Total scam, and a disgusting human being that would use their child being in the hospital as an excuse for anything. I seriously doubt he even has any children.  Good news is that I got my money back. Unfortunately, I've now wasted two months waiting for boards that will never come!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bg-boards/internet/bg-boards-tj-petrie-owner-bg-boards-do-not-buy-new-brunswick-ohio-internet-1151847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair